Hi guys! One of my new year’s resolutions to myself was to try and make my blog a little bit more personal, as I know I include little snippets about myself in my blog post but I never post anything personal. Why? I think I’m just a little scared of people judging me – as it is my year this year ( hola all the roosters out there) I’m taking a leap of faith.
1 – I was born in Luxembourg but raised in Northern Ireland & 100% consider myself Irish.
2. I’ve lived on a farm nearly my entire life and loved every minute of it.
3. I absolutely hate the smell and taste of coffee, I can’t deal with it I don’t know how y’all drink it every day🙄🙄
4. Racoons are currently my favourite animal, closely followed by bears and tigers.🐻
5. ‘Florence for Thought’ is based on my middle name, so Hi, I’m Alexandra Florence! The ‘For Thought’ is based on the ‘food for thought'( i know, food right) which is a saying to make you stop and ponder.
6. I have three tattoos! One on each of my ankles and on the top of my neck – much intention for more (sorry mum)
7.My favourite meal is probably definitely chips, stuffing and gravy or any Chinese food. I would kill for some Chinese food right now.
8. I can’t drive -even though I grew up in the countryside and it was essentially a necessity.(thanks for all the lifts guys)
9. Over the past three years, I’ve lost in total 2.5/3 stone not following any diets or schemes like slimming world/ weight watchers etc (whoop whoop)
10. I left home at 18 and moved to Hull on my own to do my Art History and Archaeology, a course that I absolutely loved and would do it all over again in a heartbeat
11. I had a teddy that I’ve had since I was born, he is a clown called Ted and only my nearest and dearest know about him
12. I hate spiders.
13. I think I own more slippers than I do shoes.🤔
14. I have my nose pierced
15. My first concert was Busted in 2004 with McFly as a support act and I went with my dad (he went with me to nearly all my concerts)
16. When I was younger, I used to think I was Pocahontas.
17. When I was younger, my sister told me if I put beads in my ear they would come out the other side. Safe to say this didn’t happen and I had to go to A&E to get them removed.
18. My idea of a perfect night in sitting in watching a movie with Chinese food with JJ ❤️️
19. I pick up accents very quickly and it can change up to 3 times a day.
20. My parents are also my best friends.
21. I absolutely love to draw and paint.
22. I volunteer at an Art Gallery in my spare time and has just signed up to be a volunteer for Hull City of Culture 2017!
23. I swear like a sailor.
24. I’m a self-confessed Disney fan.
25. Cheese and onion Pringles and Orange Chocolate are my ultimate weakness.
Hope you all enjoyed reading my random facts!
It would mean the world to me if you could check out the links below
lots of love